Application fee: $50.
- Four weeks of most recent consecutive paycheck stubs.
- First pay stub of the year when GROSS and YTD amounts are the same.
- IRS form 1040 with schedule C for last 2 years (self-employed only).
- Social security award letter not more than 120 days old.
- Current statement of retirement or pension plan. 401k
statement not more than 120 days old.
Minimum income – Gross income at least 2.5 times the amount of the monthly net rent.
Maximum income - $84,480. 80% of the AMI in Collin County is $84,480 ($105,600 x 80%); income limit is per household.
*Note: If approved, a deposit ($100/I Bed, $200/2 Bed, $300/3 Bed) is due move-in day. 1
month’s rent deposit if approved with conditions. Applicants
with all forms of Rental Assistance are welcome.